FULL-TIME or PART-TIME or LOCUM PODIATRIST
We are looking for a podiatrist to join the management team of our multi-disciplinary clinic.
- Senior Podiatrist (new grads still welcome to apply) with a passion to work as part of a team
- Combine podiatry with a holistic approach to look at lasting solutions
- Be part of a vibrant, social and cohesive team culture
- Locum position available for short term position (with accommodation provided)
- Business Opportunity to buy-in or profit split for the right person
See How We Work
Our approach to podiatry is different to most podiatry practices - our podiatrists not only correct alignment issues with orthotic therapy but we also use manual therapy techniques and exercises to get the best result. We consider ourselves as more holistic podiatry practitioners to look at the whole picture for a lasting solution.
Our expertise lies in solving complex lower limb biomechanical problems, manual therapy techniques, exercise therapy and our orthoses program. We also treat skin and nail conditions and the diabetic client.
You will be required to work closely with the rest of the team including physios, pilates instructors, exercise physiologists and massage therapists, with two well equipped, modern and engaging practices located in North ACT and City.
What we look for in a podiatrist:
* 1-4 years experience working in a private podiatry practice or multi-disciplinary clinic (but new grads welcome to apply)
* some experience with biomechanics and orthotics
* good communication skills and being a team player
* ability to embrace our core values of Respect, Integrity, Care and Excellence
Why we are the right place for you:
* Attractive remuneration and bonuses
* Great training program - we teach you to be a great biomechanical podiatrist that looks at the whole picture - alignment, joint mobilisation, orthotics and exercise therapy. Don’t be just an orthotic dispenser, be a therapist and treat injuries with a well-rounded approach that tackles the problem from all angles.
* Supportive team environment
* Dedicated onsite lab for orthotic modifications
* 3D foot scanner
* Generous CPD allowance
* Extensive gym located onsite with shower facilities
* Online video training program
* Regular team social functions
* FREE tickets to Brumbies and Raiders games
* Opportunity for paid volunteer work in Northern Australia or Nepal as part of our charitable works program
If you are looking for a chance to manage the podiatry team at our multi-disciplinary clinic as well as learn the complete method of a holistic approach to resolving biomechanical injuries, then call us today - 6262 4464
Please forward your application with your cover letter, CV, list of interests outside of work, referees and details of your last 3 employers to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com